Please fill in the short form below and we will get back to you shortly
Heavy mineral sand deposits are a source of materials such as zirconium, titanium, thorium and tungsten as well as industrial minerals like diamonds, sapphire and garnet.
The grade from a typical mineral sand deposit is low – most ore deposits will have a total heavy mineral (THM) concentrate from the bulk sand of around 1% heavy minerals although some deposits can be significantly higher than this.
Given the variation between mineral sand deposits, each processing system is constructed according to the specific feed material to be processed.
This will include a variety of equipment from the CDE mining equipment range including:
• Hydrocyclones for material classification
• Dewatering systems for the washed ore
• Jigs and spiral classifiers for gravity separation and concentration in advance of the magnetic separation phase
• AquaCycle thickener for primary stage water treatment and recycling
• Filter press for dewatering of concentrate and tailings management