Please fill in the short form below and we will get back to you shortly
Optimised Specification, Minimal Environmental Impact
Industrial sands are employed in a variety of industrial uses and typically require more complex processing solutions than construction grade sands. Sometimes a high level of purity is called for, or a specific requirement adhering to very tight standards and specifications in the finished product.
Frac Sands | Sports & Horticultural Sands Foundry Sands | Glass Sands | Filter Sands Equestrian SandsMIcroGrader Brochure
The feed hopper features an integrated belt feeder to ensure the efficient transfer of material from the hopper to the next stage of processing. Combo also features a belt weigher as standard.
A dynamic attrition scrubber that maximises product yield by efficient contaminant removal for consistently graded sand products. It is designed to operate at 80% solids concentration for maximum scrubbing efficiency and a higher specific capacity requiring less power - hence lower running costs.
Superior screening & classification and ensures the longest working life.
- Patented Trilogy side wall construction
- U-Span cross members
- Increase retention time
- Even distribution of power
Spiral Separators provide an accurate density separation to remove contamination from your final sand product. Our Spiral concentrators separate solid particles in slurry, based upon a combination of the particle density as well as the particle hydrodynamic properties
- Classifies particles by size.
- Upgrades the feed material of two or more groups of particles of differing specific gravity. Heavy material settling faster and building up within the tank and lighter material reporting to the overflow of the tank.
The AquaCycle high rate thickener delivers 85% water recycling with the smallest equipment footprint
- Minimize environmental impact.
- Reduce the space required to accommodate settling ponds.
- Reduce health & safety risks on site.
- Maximize the efficiency of your wet processing plant reinforced rubber pipe work.
Our patented dewatering screen technology delivers washed sand that's ready for market straight from the belts - allowing you to turn your products into revenue as quickly as possible.
Our unique sludge management technology accelerates the drying time of your tailings for a smaller tailings footprint and allows for recycled water to be returned to the Combo washing plant much more quickly than other systems.